 CAD / 10528
Re: LPub Meta Command for SubModel level?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:32:41 GMT

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad, Mike Walsh wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

Hi Mike,

  The background color leve is controlled by GUI in the Building • Instructions
tab, possibly in the Sub-models tab (I'm not sure of the name as it has • been a
while since I worried about that.)  Check each of the sub-tabs in Building
Instructions and it will be pretty evident which one is the one that • controls
the background colors and font stuff.

Kevin

Hmm, I think I may have phrased my question incorrectly.

I don't want to change the background color for the submodel levels, the
defaults are the correct colors (IMHO).  What I want to do is have one
particular submodel (in my case roof.ldr) interpreted by LPub as a level 0
model instead of a level 1 model.

In my model base.ldr is the top level model and rendered with the level 0
white background.  One of the last steps is to put the roof on the base
model which is done as a submodel (which makes it a level 1 I believe).  So
all of the steps for roof.ldr are rendered with the level 1 light yellow
background.  What I would like to do is have them rendered using the level 0
white background instead.  I have a bunch of other sub models which are
added to base.ldr at various steps which I do want rendered as callouts and
with the level 1 light yellow background.

So what I was wondering is if LPub could have an meta command that overrides
the submodel level that LPub determines as it processes the model and would
allow me to explicity state which sublevel I want it rendered as so I can
control the background color of a submodel on a per submodel basis.

I'm not sure I have accurately described what I am trying to do here, let me
know if this doesn't make sense.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com