 CAD / 10529
Re: LPub Meta Command for SubModel level?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:14:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mike Walsh wrote:

<snip>

So what I was wondering is if LPub could have an meta command that overrides
the submodel level that LPub determines as it processes the model and would
allow me to explicity state which sublevel I want it rendered as so I can
control the background color of a submodel on a per submodel basis.

I'm not sure I have accurately described what I am trying to do here, let me
know if this doesn't make sense.

I understand what you want, but it may be hard to implement.  I'll have to see
what I can do.  I've got to get a new CPU fan for my desktop computer first.

Kevin

Thanks,

Mike