 CAD / *32090 (-10)
  Re: LPub Meta Command for SubModel level?

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HKyG12.E4C@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Instructions (...) been a (...) controls (...) Hmm, I think I may have phrased my question incorrectly. I don't want to change (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub Meta Command for SubModel level?

(...) Hi Mike, The background color leve is controlled by GUI in the Building Instructions tab, possibly in the Sub-models tab (I'm not sure of the name as it has been a while since I worried about that.) Check each of the sub-tabs in Building (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  LPub Meta Command for SubModel level?

Is there an LPub meta command which controls which level (and thus background color) a submodel is rendered with? I am working on a model of a building in which I built the roof assembly as a submodel. However I want the roof assembly rendered with (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: to John Riley/ref. 214.dat

(...) Thanks for clearing this up. I'd be dumbfounded trying to figure out why, since I'm using the most recent version of 4-4con12 John (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Snowspeeder render on deviantART

(...) I love the addition of the lights under the grille tiles. Thanks for sharing! I'll spread the coolness over to .starwars John (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LPuv problems

(...) Nice job digging up the answer to this problem. As you have discovered, this is a known L3P "feature". I suppose I could add work around in LPub for this "feature", but at this point I expected a new release from Lars that had this "feature" (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Announcing LDraw.org Relaunch

(...) This is on the todo list but I can't tell you when we'll have it up a running again. -Orion (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Announcing LDraw.org Relaunch

(...) Thank goodness. I've been waiting most of this year for Ldraw.org to show some new content. Will the "Model of the Month" and "Scene of the Month" contests reappear? A quick glance at the site didn't turn up any mention of this. They got me to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Central location for LDraw prefs

(...) I didn't think so, but I wanted to be sure because... (...) This'll take a while because I have to write (or find) some code to do it. The envinronment.plist contents are automagically tranformed into environment variables by the nice folks at (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LPub problems

First problem already solved here (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact