Re: Announcing LDraw.org Relaunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:11:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jeff Findley wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
We are pleased to announce we've thrown the switch on our new content
management system. This system will make it easier to add news and updates
to the <http://www.ldraw.org/ LDraw.org> website, and it will also allow for
more people to get involved with content.

Thank goodness.  I've been waiting most of this year for Ldraw.org to show
some new content.

Will the "Model of the Month" and "Scene of the Month" contests reappear?  A
quick glance at the site didn't turn up any mention of this.  They got me to
visit at least once per month.  This is a great feature to keep people
looking at the site.

Jeff

This is on the todo list but I can't tell you when we'll have it up a running
again.

-Orion