 CAD / *31565 (-10)
  Re: Inline POV code in official parts?

(...) Yes, it's pretty much still the case. I would really prefer to not have any POV code in the parts library at all. But if there must be some, I think it should stay in the primitive files. (...) I think a better solution is to work on POV (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Where can I find a scorpion file?

(...) Sorry, I don't know of any. There definitely isn't one in the official library, and the Parts Tracker doesn't have one either (unless someone snuck one in while I wasn't looking). Steve (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: SIGGRAPH: Too Much Fun for Words!

Pics.... (URL) LINKS) (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad)

  Where can I find a scorpion file?

Good evening. Does anyone know where I can acquire a scorpion (Animal Scorpion 30169)? I need one for my Fleebnork model that I'm working on, but I can't seem to find one in my files (I have all the parts updates and unofficial parts). Thank you for (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Inline POV code in official parts?

What's the current plan for POV-Ray code in official parts? I have been out of the loop for a while, but my last understanding was that parts with inline POV-Ray code don't have any chance of getting certified on the parts tracker. Is this still the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  New wallpaper Droid Fighter

I just made a simple cool wallpaper my 1st good one (URL) it and download it remember to use save image as tomorow i'll put my other one (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  SIGGRAPH: Too Much Fun for Words!

Everyone - We are having an absolute blast at SIGGRAPH 2003! (www.siggraph.org/s2003). We hundreds, if not thousands coming by the booth throughout the day, and some even took time out of their schedules to sit with us and build! The tables are like (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.cad, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: LEGO Digital Designer

I went to install it on my laptop and it wouldn't run because I have less than required video RAM. It looks like a nice program from the screen views and write up though. Rob "Marc Sutton" <ashre@iname.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LDGLite outputting gobble-dee-goo to terminal window

(...) Found a much more recent post on this indicating that it may still be a problem with current Macs... Also contains a bit more info as to what's really going on. (URL) The only workaround I can think of is to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LDGLite outputting gobble-dee-goo to terminal window

(...) (URL) guy found the same bug on his Mac. Writing to the GL_FRONT buffer seems to also write over whatever you may have stashed away in the GL_BACK buffer. The only workaround I can think of is to copy the image to regular system memory, or (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact