 CAD / *30845 (-5)
  Re: LeoCAM BETA RELEASE !!!

Bram: Yes... Actually, you're right... The problem is more of a hystorical one, since at the origin we (my student and I) started to talk about a "mechanical cad"... in spanish ("Cad Mecanico") and the new name followed that, without thinking too (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LeoCAM BETA RELEASE !!!

hi, well the tool looks great, but where can i get some tutorials how to use it? Andreas "Gustavo Patow" <dagush@ima.udg.es> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HFHsL1.qxx@lugnet.com... (...) you (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Difficulties in LPub

(...) Yes. (...) The bug I know of has to do with buffer exchange. The step that contains a buffer exchange retrieve sometimes, but not always does not *grey* out the previous parts. In your case it is graying out everything. As always I need (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LeoCAM BETA RELEASE !!!

Hi! I'm sorry, there was an uppercase/lowercase problem with the link. Now you will be able to download the complete LeoCAM file. Ah! And thanks for your interest!!!! yours Gustavo.- PS: Just in case, the link for LeoCAM is (URL) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  easy pattern creator?

Hello, I just started creating my own parts. First thing I'm trying, is to create the brick 1x4 with white "TRANSPORT" pattern on it, as is used in set 335 of 1967. There already is a brick 1x6 with this pattern, so I thought easiest would be to (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact