 CAD / 10126
Re: LeoCAM BETA RELEASE !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 14:59:56 GMT

hi,

well the tool looks great, but where can i get some tutorials how to use it?

Andreas

"Gustavo Patow" <dagush@ima.udg.es> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi!

  I'm sorry, there was an uppercase/lowercase problem with the link. Now • you
will be able to download the complete LeoCAM file.

  Ah! And thanks for your interest!!!!

  yours

Gustavo.-
PS: Just in case, the link for LeoCAM is
http://ima.udg.es/~gonzalez/