 CAD / 10117
Re: LeoCAM BETA RELEASE !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 06:27:39 GMT

Gustavo,
I haven't had a chance to check out your program, although it sounds very
promising.  However, the name is kind of confusing, since CAM usually stands
for Computer Aided Manufacturing.  So, CAM usually refers to designing and
preparing parts for manufacture by computer controlled machines.  Perhaps a
name like LeoSnap or iLeoCAD (for intelligent LeoCAD) would be more
appropriate?  Any plans on making a MLCAD/LDraw compatible version?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org