 CAD / 10118
10117  |  10119
Subject:
LDDP open source project: Source code released!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 09:08:26 GMT

Hi!

I just want everyone to know that I just uploaded the LDraw DesignPad Delphi
sourcecode into the CVS branch at http://sourceforge.net/projects/lddp/ .
Please be aware that the sourcecode is offered under the GPL license.

Next steps in development will be:

- Linux version of the actual version
- Implement new features:
  There is a feature tracker, so if you want to see something special then
just enter it there.
- Fix (any) bugs :
  There is a bug tracker too.. please use this to report bugs.

Everyone is invited to participate. All you need is some Delphi knowledge
and the will to enhance LDDP (besides the ability to use the CVS system) ;).

Thank you

Carsten Schmitz