 CAD / *28675 (-20)
  Re: LDRAW Viewer for Pocket PC

(...) If I rember from previous discussions, this is largely unfeasible due to the minisucle amount of memory on PDAs. -Orion (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: colors question

(...) Well since he is one of the founders of LUGNet, I think (if I remember correctly) it's todd@lugnet.com -Orion (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LDraw in the Classroom?

(...) the (...) Can you be just a little more specific so as to guide me toward the content you are looking for? Can you provide a sample observation? (...) Again, my observations will only be with adult learning and adult learning styles. Will that (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)

  LDRAW Viewer for Pocket PC

Is anyone aware of the development of an LDRAW model/part viewer for the PocketPC? Or better yet, my wish list, a Pocket PC version of MLCAD. Seems like an easy port (but hey...I'm no programmer). -- Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: colors question

hi wow. fast answer. =) where can i get his mail adress? well maybe he will find this post =) Andreas "Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H94IC4.B3o@lugnet.com... (...) color (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge

Agreed! -- Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (URL) Submission Information: (URL) member #414 "Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H92o80.D83@lugnet.com... (...) question! (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: colors question

(...) Would assume that once Todd gets around to it the POV snippet for each color will be posted. Maybe if you Email him and ask nice he might speed up the process. -Orion (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  colors question

Hi in lugnet.cad no one answers. so i try to get an answer here. I've got a short question. Are those lego-color-textures from (URL) as PovRay Textures or as a list of values (RGB, ...)? BTW. The colors are looking very well =). Andreas (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  2 POV include files

I've posted 2 include file to my website: (URL) is for primitive substituion of axlehole and connect primitives, the other is just a separate file for the L3P colors. Let me know if these are of any use or of any suggestions you have. -Orion (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Tangent between two circles in 3D space?

(...) More or less... there are 4 tangents to the 2 cylinders that happen to be on the circles. (...) Some thoughts that could perhaps (with [lots of] work) lead to an iterative solution: - Select one of the circles, then choose one radius of this (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Tangent between two circles in 3D space?

(...) Yes. This *is* the ultimate (and probably universal) solution, although we probably need to be able to find one of four cylinders between any two circles in 3D space. You are thinking in terms of pulleys always on the outside of the band. With (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Town Radio (Was: Minifig generator)

Ah! I think the one at the PT is fine, so why not put in an update? It has been going on from September 14 2001 to November 28 2001. Still the version we have now is not good. I personally think I am putting the file in my parts lib for I need a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Tangent between two circles in 3D space?

Hi Kevin, I think common tangent to circles is too restrictive, since rubber belts tolerate quite a lot of misalignment. ((URL) the problem should be reformulated as: Two circles in 3D space define two cylinders orthogonnally extruded from them. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 3rd Party Applications and Parts Generation

(...) I use a little, cheap and very trashy cad-prog called "reflections" and 3d-studio to convert it's dxf-files to dats. If you are interested to have a look at the dxf-files let me know. willy (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Town Radio (Was: Minifig generator)

(...) May be the PT could give us some clues: (URL) willy (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Seam width

(...) Please see (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Seam width

(...) In LDView, I do a few things. First, I check to see if the file I just loaded is a part. In order to be a part, it has to satisfy two criteria. First, it can't be the child of a part. Second, it has to either be in the LDraw Parts directory, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Tyre 24x14

Hi, I'm just wondering if the .dat file for this tyre exists or is being worked on anywhere. It's the tyre seen in the Jack Stone Police Cruiser ((URL) I found the wheel in the unofficial parts and just need the tyre to go with it. It doesn't even (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDraw Infotip Shell Extension DLL

(...) parts directories, researching parts stuff... :) (...) This version is very nice, just as it is. :) But if you were to figure out to make LDraw files display rendered images in Explorer's "thumbnail" view, that would be awesome... Steve (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Name for part 42607 ?

(...) I think "Wing 6 x 12 with Pins and Hole" would be a good start. Steve (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact