 CAD / *27335 (-20)
  REALLY stupid question

Maybe.... I have been using MLCAD for about a year now, and have never really had a need to address this problem. But I'm doing some large models, and can't get the UNDO function to work. It won't work on any of my installations- and I have ML on (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Show your renderings in Zwolle!

Right! And if you do decide to mail pictures to Jeroen, mail me the DAT or MPD file, so we can show how it was created! Mail to jmolen@globalxs.nl Thanks! Jaco "Jeroen de Haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> wrote in message news:H3qE4H.AM1@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes)

  OPROEP!!!

OPROEP! Weet iemand nog een bedrijf die ons zo'n 10 tot 15 PC's beschikbaar kan stellen voor LEGOWORLD in ruil voor gratis reclame? De eisen zijn niet hoog: Als ze Windows 95/98 kunnen draaien, zijn wij tevreden! Reakties graag naar Jaco! Groeten! (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Toruseses?

(...) Well, my learning curve wasn't the smoothest, but I figured it out eventually. My question is more specific, though... Some time ago I downloaded Paul Easter's torii.zip from (URL) I wasn't sure if these fine primitives are canonical, or if (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Toruseses?

(...) Look in the LDRAW\P directory. All the torii are there (I assume you know the naming convention) -Orion (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  technic locking hinge

Morning- Does anyone know the ldr. file name for the Dark Gray Hinge Cylinder 1 x 2 Locking with 2 Fingers and Axle Hole On Ends? And it's mate? Thanks, Sam (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Toruseses?

Hi all: Is there a list of which torus primitives are official? Thanks! Dave! (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New marsbase.com pic...sorta.

Sorry to not get back to you sooner. I use a file called dat2lws to convert the model or sub-model into a lightwave scene. I use the objects from the scene to put together the full model. I've built a custom scene that the model sits in when I (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Yesss Master..... Igor! main file: 973pdg.dat

(...) I think the colors are fine. Definitely 'good enough'. Steve (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDraw.org to present at LEGO WORLD 2002, Zwolle, Netherlands

(...) Oh, I wish I hadn't been unemployed. Then I would have been able to join! You lucky you. /Tore (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Show your renderings in Zwolle!

Hi, I will attend Legoworld in Zwolle and will bring a computer to run a slideshow of LDraw pics. It would be nice if all you people would send 1 or more pictures of MOCs and sets rendered with POV-Ray, Bryce or whatever you use as long the pictures (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes)

  Re: next dragon part

(...) Part finished and send to the tracker. CU Bernd (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LEGO Color Reference

(...) Cool. Thanks for the work. I've been working on a LDraw to Maya converter and have used the POV-Ray stuff from L3P as a basis for the Maya shaders. Maya's shading capabilities are a little more extensive than POV-Ray's. I've got a shader for (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

Hi Philo, I finally got my tangent between two circles code working! I can have two or more pulleys (or pins), with them inside or outside the rubber band, and band crossings. Right now they all have to be in the XY plane. I'm working on the code to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Temporary software submission form for LDraw.org web site

Firstly I want to apologise for not keeping the LDraw.org download section as up-to-date as it should be - I've been pretty busy recently, and just don't seem to be able to find the time to fit updates in as much as I'd hoped. However, I have some (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

  Re: next dragon part

(...) OK, so I can finish it. The orientation will allow that the flame (or something else) will be the same angle as the head. CU Bernd (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Yesss Master..... Igor! main file: 973pdg.dat

This part and its subfiles are now posted in parts tracker (...) I still feel the same way. Advice on colors accepted gladly. Or tell me I got them right, that's OK too. I plan to start on the batsoundguy this weekend. (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: next dragon part

(...) I think you've got it orientated perfectly. :) Steve (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: DAT to DXF again

(...) Yes, just like Ldraw Prinitives, Autocad Blocks are nestable. And to my knowledge without limits. (...) I can make a simple AutoCad model representing an instance of the box5.dat primitive to see what you can make of that (plus some (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.2 external program notes.

Hello! I will take a look at it when my left hand is functioning again ;) Play well Carsten "Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H3oFKJ.L4M@lugnet.com... (...) extension (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact