 CAD / 8788
Re: LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.2 external program notes.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 20:08:13 GMT

Hello!

I will take a look at it when my left hand is functioning again ;)

Play well

Carsten

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse writes:
If I create a new "Untitled1" file the user defined program doesn't
work until I save and name it.  %0 sends "Untitled1" on the command
line but ldglite can't find the file.  %2 sends no filename on the
command line.  For both of these l3lab gets a temporary filename like
"09272213.tmp" which seems to work.

That's it for now.  Neat stuff.

Don

If I remember correctly, some programs demand .dat, .ldr, or .mpd • extension
or file will be ignored. (Not very future safe, IMHO. :o) )

/Tore