 CAD / *26840 (-10)
  Re: Ldglite must be faster

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H1z7p3.8G7@lugnet.com... (...) Nah, the WM_COPYDATA was just a joke :-) I know that's not platform independent. What's XML-RPC? What's wrong with ordinary sockets? Or were you (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  lgeo renders wrong part

how do you remedy library problems with lgeo? I just noticed that my part 3939 is being rendered as part 3942. Also my part 73435 is rendered 180 degrees off axis. please help me -tk (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  lgeo renders wrong part

how do you remedy library problems with lgeo? I just noticed that my part 3939 is being rendered as part 3942. Also my part 73435 is rendered 180 degrees off axis. please help me -tk (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Ldglite must be faster

(...) Well it sits on top of HTTP, which builds up and then tears down a TCP connection for each message, so it's not the fastest protocol in the world. How many messages per second do you think you need for an interactive program? What are you (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Weird Logo Issue at L3P Quality Level 3

(...) Considering the usefulness of modeling mirrored parts this way (one file just references the other file) (it saves time and bytes), I'd say this is a problem that needs resolution in software. I *think* it could addressed with a POV-Ray macro, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Weird Logo Issue at L3P Quality Level 3

(...) But the stud subfile was mirrored. At the lowest level, the ldraw system doesn't differentiate parts, models, primitives, etc. It just knows about files. So mirroring a stud primitive is logically identical to mirroring an entire part. BTW, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: The Suicide King

(...) OH NOOOOOOOO..... I meant I got one of the six creative licenses correct. However, now that I think about it, I think I have a chrome crown in one of my smaller castle sets, but I don't remember which set. I'll have to look when I get home (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Ldglite must be faster

(...) How responsive would XML-RPC be? Would it be an appropriate approach for an interactive program (as opposed to a program that needs a relatively static display)? Steve (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Weird Logo Issue at L3P Quality Level 3

(...) Right! Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: The Suicide King

(...) Seriously? You have chrome crown of the regular mini kind? Wow, I could go for some of those. Where did you get this? -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact