 CAD / *26095 (-10)
  Re: Duplo pyramid based on the pyramid.dat

(...) No, I think you're the first to have that idea. Neat and nice. /Tore (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *

Hi Carsten, I like your program a lot. Very easy to use and has UNDO !!!! One feature/plug-in that I would like is to be able to work on a part and see the results in realtime. LDAO allows me to do this with L3Lab. I figured LDView is supposed to do (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Duplo pyramid based on the pyramid.dat  [DAT]

This is my first dat post please forgive me if this is not great idea or model hope no one made it before me. R.I.P. James 0 Duplo pyramid 0 Name: Dpyramid.ldr 0 Author: Eduardo Vazquez based on James Jessiman's original pyramid.dat 0 Unofficial (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Generating binaries of updated MPD tools

(...) Beats me. I'm still using the old 2.95 compiler for windows. I might be motivated to switch when they get the java compiler working with the mingw toolchain. I was kinda hoping you'd do the all the legwork on the cross compiler after I pointed (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Brick by brick animation

Hello to all, As I don't know what to do with all my LDRAW models "well I know but ... whould like to do a showcase of each model" so I was thinking to do an ainmation of each model showing it building piece by piece but I'm not sure what way or (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Generating binaries of updated MPD tools

(...) Thanks. I suppose I should try to build a cross-compiler, so I can compile for Win32 and MacOS as well as for Linux and Tru64. The MinGW documentation you pointed to seemed to be based on GCC 2.95, which is too bug-ridden to use for compiling (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *

Hello, Thank you Roland for pointing this error out to me. I admit I am new to the DLL and pointer stuff. I think i fixed this problem now, created a 'beta' version and put it up on my website (URL) in the files section. I hope this time the plugin (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Syntactical colouring of .DAT files

Hello Frerik, Just use LDDP ( (URL) ) . It had syntax coloring starting with the first version. Play well Carsten "Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:qrdk7n6bttm.fsf....uio.no... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW-MODE for EMACS question.  [DAT]

(...) I answered this in a mail to you, but I would like to quickly summary what I think may be wrong. When issuing the command with C-c C-b, it is important that the cursor is on the first of the end-points, that is, the first of these four lines: (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Syntactical colouring of .DAT files

Just out of curiosity, I wonder if there are any editors (except Emacs) which offer syntactical colouring of .DAT files. I find this feature useful for quickly finding errors and seeing which coordinate each figure constitutes. Without this feature, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact