 CAD / *25645 (-20)
  Looking for some parts for MLCad.

Ok I just finished a big project last night using MLCad. I soon found that there was a few missing parts. The first is a train nose, (URL) Second 9v track, curves and straights. Also some of the parts I wanted in a transparency. But there seemed to (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: A new idea Simcity but with LEGO

(...) It has kinda been done for SC3K (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: A new idea Simcity but with LEGO

(...) This sounds like an interesting idea. I'm not sure anyone would have to program this from scratch, though. Many video games can be "modded", or altered to change gameplay or (most importantly to this project) graphics. You might try searching (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  PT Part Queue Request

Hello Steve, is it possible to take all parts out of the part queue which have 2 normal certify votes? These are blogging up the queue and I have to scroll for parts which don't have the two necessary certify votes. Play well Carsten (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LBrick.com is up and running

Right now I m just releasing the application, once the app is fully functional and working I will consider releasing the source. James (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  A new idea Simcity but with LEGO

I'm here playing simcity 2000 and I was thinking why not someone make a simcity like game but with only lego I'm now building a city and is fun is just like playing with LEGO as I build a new idea comes up for my city of simcity and as well my Ldraw (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 2 Castle Ninja Torsos

(...) I believe that it was actually brown details, not gold. At least, that's what it looked like (and Peeron agrees, fwiw). Steve (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LBrick.com is up and running

(...) Is there any chance that you'll release the java source code with the brixalator? I recently bought my first mosaic from lego and was quite disappointed with the capabilities of their brickolizer program. I considered making my own program, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  LBrick.com is up and running

All, I have just finished getting my new site running ((URL) it contains various Lego projects that I have been working on, including... - Lego CAD stuff - LMosaic (my Lego mosaic software) - LRex - a mindstorms biped that I built. Anyway go check (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.technic)

  Help with some parts, please. . .

I have been out of the LDRAW loop for about a year due to a severe system crash that caused me to loose all my unofficial DAT files. I am just now starting back up and need some help finding some that I can't find. The parts that I am looking for (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Scumcraft model (was: Re: Spiffcraft instructions? (Revisited)

And while I'm at it: Here's the Scumcraft with some minor revisions from Jason Mantor's version: The model: (URL) you'll most likely need for the model: (URL) if anyone has any problems, let me know. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Re: Invert polygon wrapping ?

Thanx ! (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Spiffcraft instructions? (Revisited)

This was by Dave Schuler. Spiffcraft: (URL) without landing gear: (URL) dome canopy parts: (URL) made a minor change in x521.dat because it wouldn't access the subparts. If anyone has any problems with the dome or spiffcraft please let me know! (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Re: Invert polygon wrapping ?

Steve Bliss' LDraw Add-On program has a command button that does this for you. HTH, -JSM (URL) Hurbain <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:GyvJEt.EuI@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SPIFF'S HYPER FREEM DRIVE MALFUNCTIONS! THE SCUM BEINGS CLOSE IN!

Ah, a new wallpaper image. :) Thanks. -Joel (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: SPIFF'S HYPER FREEM DRIVE MALFUNCTIONS! THE SCUM BEINGS CLOSE IN!

(...) Looks good! I feel sorry for the spiffcraft. Nice scene- inspipered no doubt by Spaceman Spiff. John kruer (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Invert polygon wrapping ?

Is there a simple mean (simpler than reordering vertexes !) to invert wrapping of a bunch of triangle and quads ? Philo www.philohome.com (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

Hey: I rarely play the compartmentalized dork cop, but could y'all take these non-cad.dat.parts discussions either offline or at least to off-topic.debate? -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

Ok there is a USA LEGO flag my mistake never seen it before. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

(...) We don't think that we are superior just we don't act like americans. (...) Good, it doesn't offend me, I don't like the way you "americans" are always super proud of being americans, born in america and or proud of being born on 4 of July (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact