 General / 37442
Re: LBrick.com is up and running
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:35:51 GMT

Right now I m just releasing the application, once the app is fully
functional and working I will consider releasing the source.

James

In lugnet.general, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.general, James Motley writes:
All,

I have just finished getting my new site running (http://www.lbrick.com), it
contains various Lego projects that I have been working on, including...

- Lego CAD stuff
- LMosaic (my Lego mosaic software)
- LRex - a mindstorms biped that I built.

Anyway go check out and feel free to let me know what you think.

Is there any chance that you'll release the java source code with the
brixalator?  I recently bought my first mosaic from lego and was quite
disappointed with the capabilities of their brickolizer program.  I
considered making my own program, but I'm far too lazy to start it from
scratch.  But if your source is available, I'd love to spend some time
tinkering with various error diffusion algorithms.

Don