 General / 37555
Re: LBrick.com is up and running
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:17:30 GMT

thanks Tobbe much appreciated :)I can return the favour if you are interested.

James

In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
jdslm wrote:

All,

I have just finished getting my new site running (http://www.lbrick.com),
it contains various Lego projects that I have been working on,
including...

- Lego CAD stuff
- LMosaic (my Lego mosaic software)
- LRex - a mindstorms biped that I built.

Anyway go check out and feel free to let me know what you think.

I'm feeling free and I think it's a nice page with some interesting
projects!

I'll add your page to the "to be added on the links page"-list I keep for
LoTek :)

Best regards,
/Tobbe