 CAD / 8301
8300  |  8302
Subject:
Help with some parts, please. . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 00:03:10 GMT

I have been out of the LDRAW loop for about a year due to a severe system
crash that caused me to loose all my unofficial DAT files.  I am just now
starting back up and need some help finding some that I can't find.  The
parts that I am looking for right now are:

3298p101 Slope Brick 33 3 x  2 with SW Anakin's Pod Racer Patern
stu24b.dat
stu22c.dat

I have searched and searched for them and can't find them, please help if you
can.

Thanks,

Scott