 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4048
Re: 2 Castle Ninja Torsos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:45:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Andrew Westrate wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Orion Pobursky writes:
I've posted 2 new Castle Ninja minifig torsos to the PT and POV rendered
pictures to my website (http://www.pobursky/com).

-Orion

Both parts look very good.  There is an alternate version of 973p4j which has
gold zig-zag armor and star instead of silver.  It only appeared in set 3346, I
believe.  Could you add a part for that, too?

I believe that it was actually brown details, not gold.  At least,
that's what it looked like (and Peeron agrees, fwiw).

Steve