 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4049
Re: 2 Castle Ninja Torsos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 20:37:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Andrew Westrate wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Orion Pobursky writes:
I've posted 2 new Castle Ninja minifig torsos to the PT and POV rendered
pictures to my website (http://www.pobursky/com).

-Orion

Both parts look very good.  There is an alternate version of 973p4j which has
gold zig-zag armor and star instead of silver.  It only appeared in set 3346, I
believe.  Could you add a part for that, too?

I believe that it was actually brown details, not gold.  At least,
that's what it looked like (and Peeron agrees, fwiw).

Steve

The dagger handle is brown, but the blade, the star, and the armor are
definitely gold.  I have the piece in front of me now.

The title at peeron is: "Minifig Torso with Ninja Wrap, Brown Dagger on Belt,
Gold Star and Gold Zigzags Pattern"  http://peeron.com/inv/parts/973px40

Andy