 Books / 68
67  |  69
Subject:
L'Architecture...c'est un jeu magnifique (Was: LEGO Architectural Postcards)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.books
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 22:19:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok wrote:

I received (on loan) a set of 30 postcards from a USA collector
recently (I won't divulge his name in case he minds me doing so).
These postcards are from the "L'Architecture... c'est un jeu
magnifique" (Architecture is a wonderful game) LEGO architecture
contest from 1985. This contests was for European architects, and
about 6 entries are shown in the WORLD OF LEGO TOYS book from this
series.

FWIW, OCLC WorldCat lists a copy of the L'Architecture book in French
at the US Library of Congress.  I don't know whether you could actually
get your hands on it if you went there in person or not.  That's the
only copy that shows up in WorldCat.

ACCESSION: 24318562
    TITLE: "L'Architecture est un jeu--
           magnifique," Le Corbusier :
           Wegweiser durch 30 Lego Villen
    PLACE: [Danemark] :
PUBLISHER: Lego gruppe,
     YEAR: 1986
PUB TYPE: Book
   FORMAT: 64 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 x 29 cm.
    NOTES: Catalog of an exhibition held in the Centre
           Pompidou, Paris, July 1985.
           Cover title.
  SUBJECT: Architectural models -- Europe -- Exhibitions.
    OTHER: Lugt, Reyn van der.
           Roskam, Albert.
           Korsager, Susanne.
           Lego gruppe (Denmark)