 Books / 202
Re: Announcing the book "Lego Software Powertools"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 04:19:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mike Walsh writes:

I like Amazon's price better - any idea when it will start shipping?

Don't forget if you decide to order this or any other book, consider going
through the link from LUGNET(tm) to Amazon(tm) so LUGNET gets the spiff...

me, I think I'll wait a while yet.