 CAD / 8986
Re: Announcing the book "Lego Software Powertools"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 03:18:38 GMT

This is very cool, I see from the TOC that there are lots of plugs for our
favorite LEGO web pages as well...nice.

Was there any issue with putting all of the different freeware on a disk? I
though Tim had tried this once before but ran into some issues...but I could
be thinking of something else.

jt

In lugnet.cad, Miguel Agullo writes:
Syngress has updated their webpage with the definitive cover, table of
contents and a free chapter. Check it out at:

http://www.syngress.com/catalog/sg_main.cfm?pid=2400

Thanks again!