 CAD / 8987
Re: Announcing the book "Lego Software Powertools"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 03:55:46 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message
This is very cool, I see from the TOC that there are lots of plugs for our
favorite LEGO web pages as well...nice.

Was there any issue with putting all of the different freeware on a disk? • I
though Tim had tried this once before but ran into some issues...but I • could
be thinking of something else.

jt

In lugnet.cad, Miguel Agullo writes:
Syngress has updated their webpage with the definitive cover, table of
contents and a free chapter. Check it out at:

http://www.syngress.com/catalog/sg_main.cfm?pid=2400

Thanks again!

It is interesting that the image of the book on Amazon's web site is
different than the one on Syngress' web site.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1931836760.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I like Amazon's price better - any idea when it will start shipping?

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com