 Boats / 401
Re: Car Ferry model leaves the dock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:08:09 GMT

Stefan Garcia wrote in message ...
Gee it's big!  :^)  Awesome model!  The removable decks are nice, the • detail
is great, and the ferry reminds me of home (Texas, not BC).  I especially
like the homemade rafts.

There are ferries in Texas? :-)

I tried using the one-piece Lego rafts to begin with, but they just took up
too much space on the rather abbreviated upper decks, so I ended up building
my own. They did turn out pretty well.

Kevin
Custom building kits: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: