 Boats / 396
Re: Car Ferry model leaves the dock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:10:38 GMT

Wow!  Thank is fantastic Kevin!  Being someone who grew up on the West Coast
of BC and have had many rides on several ferries from the BC Ferries fleet,
you captured this boat amazingly!  Any thoughts on this being your next
Bricksmith set?

In lugnet.boats, Kevin Wilson writes:
Ladies and gentlemen, cover your ears, the ship's whistle is about to
sound....
{snipped}