 Boats / 395
Re: Car Ferry model leaves the dock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:09:02 GMT

In lugnet.boats, Kevin Wilson writes:
Ladies and gentlemen, cover your ears, the ship's whistle is about to
sound....

OK, now we've got that out of the way, I am happy to say that I've at last
finished the car ferry model I have been working on for months, and the pics
are available on Brickshelf (yes, they have been moderated) at:

   Kevin-

   Another wonderful model.  I like the "compression" on this
   one; it looks a lot like the little car ferry model I had as
   a kid!  (It's a Great Lakes thing.)

   Excellent layered construction, as well; this is in the best
   tradition of Town and Train constructions a perfect fit.  So
   when's the Lions Gate kit gonna be available?  ;)

   best

   LFB