 Aquazone / Search Results: felix greco
 Results 141 – 158 of 158.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Sea monkeys and their enemies

Something Felix said to me at Brickfest sunk in the other day while I was pondering what to create next. We were looking at the Sea monkey temple MOC and Felix said the sea monkeys metamorph into crystals and the crystals flake and grow new monkeys. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 0.408)

  Re: sea monkeys teaser

(...) Nik, I absolutely love the Goldfish Warrior - very clever indeed. Like Felix said, we need to see some soccer balls. :-) Keep it up, and welcome! -Chris p.s. - Get your dad to build some space stuff! :-) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

felix
(score: 0.407)

  Re: Yet another MOC: A Giant Lobster

(...) -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally Struthers (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

felix
(score: 0.402)

  Re: Yet another MOC: A Giant Lobster

"Grand Admiral" <NoMoreSpam*grandadm...bnork.com> wrote in message news:HIDn6q.EF9@lugnet.com... (...) pieces (...) Many thanks! High praise indeed! So, is Felix a seafood nut like me or does he love orange? Or both? (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 0.402)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) Thanks! There's more than a little homage to Atlantis in the SM models I am making. I really enjoyed the movie and wished that it did better. The idea that I had on the Hammerhead was to build a fast looking, and graceful craft. The Squidfin (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

felix
(score: 0.385)

  Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

(...) Felix! Cool Stuff! The Sea Monkeys rule! hey, no they don't... I must fight back against there schemes. (...) It's because I rock. "And Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." hey wait... that's not right. FIGHT THE SEA MONKEYS! (...) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 0.381)

  WhooHoo, SeaMonkeys

Whoohoo Felix begins his SeaMonkey assault on the evil .space conformists ;-) -paul neat walker, F (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Sea Monkeys declare war on lugnet.space

THOSE are a riot. I'm sure they'd go wonderfully with a garlic butter and amandine sauce ;) Very cool Felix...I love the sea monkey line up. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 0.378)

  Powersuit Variation

Howdy all! After seeing Mladen's 'Pixie' and reading the post by Felix about an underwater powersuit, I thought I'd try one. Not really much difference between mine and Mladen's, but it's the first MOC I have built in about four months! Enjoy On my (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 0.357)

  Re: Stingray Leaperfish

That's really a great MOC Felix! I love the colour scheme and the weapons. Good stuff. BTW just to let you know, I haven't given up on my promise of building som underwater MOCs... I'm still thinking about some designs... ;-D (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Fish & Flippers concludes!

(...) Groovy, my Calamari won! Whoo! You like me, you really like me! Oh, and congrats Felix on the return of Aquazone. Adrian (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 0.318)

  Re: I've updated...

Hi Felix ! I actually saw the 'Angelfish' at Brickshelf but I had to write you after I saw your updated site. It's the best Hydronauts-modell I ever saw ! Its really equal to the original modells from the Lego-company. I really think its even better (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

felix
(score: 0.308)

  New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

Presenting my latest creation (hey, it's not a hoverthing!), called the Calamari Patrol Cruiser. By its name, you'd probably think it looks like a squid, and you'd be right. It's a combination undersea/space vehicle, thus the crossposting. Hey (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 0.308)

  Re: I've updated...

(...) Felix, I thought your castle was good, it was inspiring to see how well you could make complex curves with mostly basic bricks. It reminds me of a Disney castle. The St. Theresa is nice, I'd like to see more. Rivendale is neat, I see some good (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

felix
(score: 0.308)

  Re: I've updated...

(...) Nice to see some stuff from you. Your Spiked Fist is one of my favorite Space Pirate ships. The Space Scout has a nice look to it. The windshield is pretty cool. Got any more pictures? I'd like to see more of the interior and exterior. Your (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

felix
(score: 0.308)

  Re: I've updated...

Very nice stuff Felix. I'd also like to see more interior pics of some of the ships, such as the Epiphany, Scuttle-Butt and Spiked Fist, if that is possible. And I'm also a fan of the cockpit of the Space Scout, and may 'adopt' something similar in (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

felix
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

Hi Felix ! Oh yes, I am very interested in this contest. I participate ! During the last weeks I did less postings because I was too busy. Stefan (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

felix
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

Hi Felix, I haven't done aquazone in a while and all my cool aquazone pieces are currently tied up in Bricktopia. Because my baby is due soon, I can't really commit to building anything new right at the moment. It does sound interesting though. I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

felix
(score: 0.307)