 Aquazone / 29 (-20)
  More Aquazone Questions

I am looking for a list of the partds that come in each of the aquanauts and aquasharks sets, commonly called an inventory. I need this because I am going to make a mega-model in ldraw. What I plan to do is get a list of the parts in every aquqnauts (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: Aquanauts/Aquasharks visor question

(...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Question about 6195

(...) Definitely they do. (...) They are (so far) unique to the NDL. Anything besides yellow would be nice... Steve (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  More questions...

1.Does 6195 come with any 1 x 10 or 2 x 10 bricks in any color? my inventory (made from the instructions) lists 2 2 x 10 yellow bricks. 2.has anyone created/can someone please create inventories of the auqanauts sets and the aquashark sets? I need (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about 6195

(...) Of course you may want to do a little bit of work. The door frame is 2 studs deep instead of the pannel's 6 studs wide. The frame is also about 1 brick thick instead of being rod thickness. But yes, not knowing much about ldraw, I would say (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Aquanauts/Aquasharks visor question

What colors did the visor for the aquanauts/aquasharks helments come in? I think that the auqasharks helments all had red ones and that the aquanauts ones had black snd some other color (blue,clear blue or clear light blue I think) Can someone who (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Question about 6195

(...) Good. Then I Can use the ldraw part of the panel to mock-up the door frame for my aquazone mega model. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about 6195

(...) They do line up, but not absoluteley perfectly. As I recall when playing with them, the slopes are a little different, though I don't remember exactly what the difference was. I really need to build the train shed that I've been thinking (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about 6195

(...) I have not seen them in any other sets or colors. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about 6195

(...) Yes, it is (I'm fairly sure about this, and can check this evening). I was wondering if these are available in any other sets/colours; white would be nice. :: paul (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Question about 6195

What size are the door frame pieces from 6195 neptune discovery lab? From looking at the brickshelf.com instructions they look like they would line up with the large clear blue panels that are used at the back of the same set. is this infact the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: WTT/B: "tentacle" pieces - *LOTS* of 'em

Since many of the "tentacle" (aka "arm") pieces that I'm needing for one of my projects are available _only_ in Aquazone sets (at least, as far as I know), I thought that I might get better response if I posted here. However, since I am asking for (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aquazone pieces needed!

I need two yellow armlinks for the Crystal Explorer Sub. I'd prefer to buy. (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  4x2ReVu: 2162 Hydro Reef Wrecker

Blackshark technicians race out of a hidden outpost in response to a bogus emergency signal from their commander while hidden enemy Raiders chuckle to themselves. Giving the gullible Blacksharks a few more minutes to position into the sites of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone mech

(...) Good idea! I'll make one and post pics as soon as i get it up. Alex Me (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone mech

(...) aquaraider (...) like (...) standard (...) It could have a small submarine inside, and lots of antennaes. If I was going to build another, large, aquazone mech, then I´d make it look like a human, with arms and legs, but the legs could be like (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone mech

(...) cool idea, tobias. i'm considering something like this as an alternate to one of the aquaraider sets (i like the black and green colors) since you suggested it. it seems like most mech ideas come from video games or animation/cartoons but do (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2000 Artic theme = space

[ FUT lugnet.town(.arctic) and lugnet.space ] Todd: (...) [...] (...) I suspected that. :-) (...) I think it is a likely number two after the ResQ series, but that doesn't say much with the quality of the Town sub/play themes. (...) I bought the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2000 Artic theme = space

(...) Take a close look at the pic of 6575 on page 23 - I *think* it might actually be a 16x32, and 2 16x16's - it appears to be a break in the baseplate right in the middle of the blue wall (on the section with the blue dome). Either way, I agree - (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2000 Artic theme = space

(...) Oh, you're right! 6195 had a trans-dark-blue 10x10x4 dome, just like the one in the new Arctic set, 6575. Awright then, in that case, I'm happy to see it make a return! As much as I like a variety of window colors, trans- dark-blue is still (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact