 Aquazone / 13
Re: Aquazone mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 20:20:25 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Tobias Möller writes:
Has anyone tried to build some sort of submarine mech for the aquazone
theme? I have built one out of the Crystal Explorer Sub but it´s legs are
not movable.

cool idea, tobias.
i'm considering something like this as an alternate to one of the aquaraider
sets (i like the black and green colors) since you suggested it.  it seems like
most mech ideas come from video games or animation/cartoons but do any of
these have underwater mechs that i could look at and get some inspiration?
how about a pic of the one you have built?
i'm mainly trying to picture how an underwater mech would differ from standard
surface/ground walking models.
any ideas/links/pictures would be appreciated.
(and thanks again for a cool idea, tobias.)

..joseph g