 Aquazone / 18
Re: WTT/B: "tentacle" pieces - *LOTS* of 'em
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:10:25 GMT

Since many of the "tentacle" (aka "arm") pieces
that I'm needing for one of my projects
are available _only_ in Aquazone sets
(at least, as far as I know),
I thought that I might get better response
if I posted here.

However, since I am asking for trades (and/or selling),
I've set the "follow-up" to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade.

Thank you.
Franklin

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Franklin W. Cain writes:
I need your help, please.

As part of a "special, secret, evil project" >:-D
that I'm working on
(that may or may not have something to do
with the Pirate Wargame I mentioned on lugnet.pirates
a week or so ago ;-)
I need _lots_ of what I call "tentacle pieces"
(aka "arms" ??? in LDraw).

I especially need the "middle" pieces
(like this --> "http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/412.gif"
and this --> "http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/3612.gif"),
but I can still make use of the other pieces
(especially this --> "http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/3613.gif";
but, less so this --> "http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/6048.gif"
and this --> "http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/6217.gif").

I primarily need these pieces in Black or Dark Grey,
but I can still make use of other colors.

As I am in the middle of moving to a new apartment,
I don't really have a list of available "spare parts"
(for trading) right now.
If you're looking for something in particular,
please let me know (off list),
and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,
Franklin