 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 688
687  |  689
Subject:
Coruscant Airspeeders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 05:17:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Coruscant Airspeeders;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

For those who can afford it, three of the latest commercially available
Airspeeders are featured. Ranging from the sublime to those in need of
speed, each model caters to the varied tastes of Coruscant travelers.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons