 Star Wars / 14730
Re: Coruscant Airspeeders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 01:42:16 GMT

These were really fun to do and we started with specific color oriented
designs. That open topped speeder was designed from one of those seen in the
movie during the chase scene.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, John Henry Kruer writes:
Wow, very nice.  Speeders are always cool- this is no execption.
I particullarly like the yellow speeder- very fast looking.  And the middle
speeder looks just like any space open-topped car should in the future.
Very nice.

I like how you used 'useless' parts in the MOCs, such as those Alpha Team
printed slopes.

Good work!

-JHK