 Star Wars / 14731
Re: Coruscant Airspeeders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 01:47:00 GMT

That yellow one has attracted quite some attention. As we've mentioned in
our other replies, the designs are our very own. Though we've used the
reference book plus the movie chase scene for inspiration to make them
consistent with the movie.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Ethan Savickas writes:

As with everyone else, I think the yellow one came out looking particulary
sporty; kind of like a "Star Wars Sports car." The big red one does look
like the infamous Spiffmobile, albiet a bit bulkier. Are these your own
designs, or did they draw inspiration from the movies? Either way, they look
as though they came right off the screen. Good job.