 Star Wars / 14732
Re: Coruscant Airspeeders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 15:01:26 GMT

Ah, I see.

In case you wanted to check out Mark's design....

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spiffco/

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Yeah, that yellow one was designed with speed in mind. Got to admit though
that we haven't seen the Spiffcraft design you've mentioned. We've based our
designs solely from the Art of Star Wars - AOTC prototype drawings with our
own mods.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Gil Shaw writes:
Hey hey!  Those a lot of fun!  The yellow speeder is particularily sporty.
The red one bares a passing resemblance to .spacer Mark Sandlin's infamous
Spiffcraft design, albeit with an excellent Star Warsian twist.

Nice stuff as usual Amado.

Cheers,
-Gil