 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3947
    MOC: Brown Condos —Mark Larson
   This is my follow-up to Café Corner— (URL) Brown Condos: very inspired title. I got a lot of influence in style from the Café Corner, mostly from enclosing every floor and making the building modular. I wanted my add-on to compliment the CC but not (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: MOC: Brown Condos —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) Very well done. There is LOTS of detail in there. I love the lintels and all the different levels of texture you've been able to obtain. It definitely resembles a number of different buildings I now walk by on my way to work every morning. (my (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

         Re: MOC: Brown Condos —Mark Larson
     (...) Lintels! Thank you. And now you've opened a huge can of worms. I just image googled lintel and now I have lots of new building challenges. I appreciate that. Any idea where I can brush up my architectural terms so I can talk better about my (...) (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Brown Condos —Karl Paulsen
   (...) This marks the beginning of a New Town (...) Very Nice Mark, I definately see some tricks in there that I will be stealing.. er.. borrowing. I'm also using CC as the new standard for structure MOCs. Nice that you added a fire escape. One of my (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Brown Condos —Mark Larson
   (...) Thanks Karl! I really appreciate it. Please borrow away! Isn't imitation the purest form of flattery? Or something like that. I also thought the CC felt a little unpolished with the plain back. Although I love the jump to enclosed buildings. I (...) (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)