 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 359
    Announcing 'Nyaneo' - The first ever Land Of Bricks MOCM!! —Mark Papenfuss
   Hey all, Well, the time has come to officially announce the first ever 'MOCM' award given out by Land Of Bricks ( (URL) ). It was a hard decision to pick the first ever winner of this award but after lots of narrowing down I came up with a MOC that (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general) !!

        Re: Announcing 'Nyaneo' - The first ever Land Of Bricks MOCM!! —Eric Sophie
     Great, congrats Eric K. !!! I have always enjoyed checking out the unsussual creations you make. Good to see you get some recognition too! Bravo to Mark P. A great Lugnetter and consemate enthusiast. Right on. BTW, I have always liked your Web-Site! (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Announcing 'Nyaneo' - The first ever Land Of Bricks MOCM!! —Mark Papenfuss
     (...) Thank you sir! I will be honored to trade links with you! I just updated my link page to include your site. For more info on adding my link see my link page, there is directions on adding my link to your site. (...) No, Thank YOU! Mark P (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Announcing 'Nyaneo' - The first ever Land Of Bricks MOCM!! —Eric Sophie
     Hey Mark, my computer and my Web-Program are having a tough time opening the .art banner. Could you hook me up with a .jpeg so I can add it to my links page? Thanks. e (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Announcing 'Nyaneo' - The first ever Land Of Bricks MOCM!! —Mark Papenfuss
     Ok, sent both the banner and button. You can also deep-link or direct link (or whatever its called)to them, here are the links to them... (URL) dunno why they were coming up as ART files for you, strange. Anyways, have fun! And let me know when you (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Announcing 'Nyaneo' - The first ever Land Of Bricks MOCM!! —Eric Sophie
     Great I got it and added the link, thanks for the write up on your page, I'm honored! I think it was Compuserve Browser thing that gave me a hard time. Thanks for having the MoTM feature. Good luck! Hey, has everyone seen that cool .gif Mark has on (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Announcing 'Nyaneo' - The first ever Land Of Bricks MOCM!! —Dave Johann
   Great Job to both of you! Eric, I love the model and keep pouring over the pictures on Brickshelf. Mark, I've loved the site since the day you put it up and now you're featuring models on it! Very Cool! -Dave (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)