 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3583
    [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Mark Larson
   Hey all, I just posted three new MOCs on my website: (URL) My Fire Station: (URL) My Fire Engine: This is my first attempt at a vehicle. I drew some inspiration from some talented builders on brickshelf. (URL) And my Chessie Engine: This is my first (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Timothy Gould
     (...) --snip-- (...) Hi Mark, Nice trio of MOCs. The fire station is my favourite of the three. I don't have much to say about it other than that I like it. Fire engine is a neat piece of engineering too. As a piece of advice I would say that the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Mark Larson
     (...) Thanks for the compliments and advice, Tim. That's exactly what I need too is tips on how to improve the loco. I love trains but have a better understanding of buildings and my vehicles and trains come out boxey. I will definitely be compiling (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Nathan Todd
     The fire station really leaps out at me. Very nice work! The moulding of lt grey makes me think you are destined for castle ; ) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Mark Larson
     (...) Hi Nathan, I'm so used to seeing your God Bless over in Eurobricks. Nice to see you here. Thanks for the compliments. I do some castle too. I draw a lot of inspiration from your work. I think you're awesome... (2 URLs) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Esben Kolind
     (...) Hey Mark, REALLY great stuff. I like all the details around the windows of the fire station a lot. But you would have to be an extremely skilled driver to get the fire engine into the garage: (URL) :-) And I agree with Tim, the train engine (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Mark Larson
     (...) Thanks so much for the advice and compliments. I really appreciate it. Good call on the fire engine. That's why I only let Joe drive it. Everyone else damages the bricks. Of course, it doesn't even fit all the way in. Oops, measure twice build (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Tom Duggan
     Nice job on the Station. Lots of detail, and nice furnishings inside. The Fire Truck is nice as well, looks like a set that LEGO themselves may put out. Tom D www.stlegofd.com (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Mark Larson
     (...) Coming from you that is an incredible compliment! Thank you so much. I love your Division One, District Four, Station Ten. (URL) I think it's a masterpiece of LEGO building MOCs. Not to mention your works on vehicles. THanks again! --Mark (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Lukas Nabergall
     The fire station is good, but ive never seen a 3 storie fire station. The fire engine needs to be longer. But the train engine is very good. Overall, 7 out of 10. (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Timothy Gould
      (...) Dear Lukas, It is all very well that you have lots of opinions but please try to keep them a) relavent eg. no-one really cares that you've never seen a 3 storie (sic) fire station and it has nothing to do with the model b) polite eg. not in (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

          Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Mark Larson
      (...) I don't want it to seem like we're ganging up on you, but that is a good set of rules to follow. I did find the rating a little rude. Also, I find a good rule for being creative with LEGO or anything is--Even if you've never seen it before (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Mark Larson
      (...) Thanks for the feedback Lukas. I grew up in Chicago and there are plenty of fire stations with loft space above them in walk-ups and brownstones in the city neighborhoods. The fire engine is already too long to fit in the garage so I'm content (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Tom Duggan
     There are many 3 story fire stations. This one is in Boston (URL) York City has many like this as well Tom D www.stlegofd.org (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Hi Mark, Excellent fire station! There are some great details in there! It has an obvious old school feel to it, like an older city fire house (my favorite kind). A tight fit through the doors is very common with older fire houses as well. (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Mark Larson
   (...) Thank you Jonathan! (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)