 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 354
353  |  355
Subject:
MOC Statue of Liberty Pedestal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 19:32:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I decided it was time to add a pedestal to the Statue of Liberty set #3450.
My results can be found here:

I also revised the torch by building it with clear bricks and then wiring it
to light up.  The wires run up the middle of the statue and come out at her
right ear and then up the back of her arm to the torch.

When I was calculating the size of the pedestal, I realized that the statue
is built almost to scale of minifig size, if one imagines minifigs being
seven feet tall.  Any ways, I hope you enjoy.

-Nathan