 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3507
  Welcome To The 25th Century

What happens when the United States last manned deep space probe is frozen by "powers beyond all comprehension"? Obviously it will return to earth 500 years later, providing the female population of outer space the opportunity to see how a real man (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Welcome To The 25th Century

(...) **snip** (...) That's terrific! I always wanted to build one when I was young, but I never had the right pieces. A clunky spaceblob built of white 2x4 bricks seemed to miss the exact flavor. You could probably even cobble together a Princess (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Welcome To The 25th Century

(...) Thanks Dave! I also spent desperate hours as a kid trying to build one of these! Not only do we now have the pieces, we also have them in the right colors! If I build a princess ardala, then you know I'll have to build a Wilma... Thanks again (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Welcome To The 25th Century

(...) Thanks Dave! I also spent desperate hours as a kid trying to build one of these! Not only do we now have the pieces, we also have them in the right colors! If I build a princess ardala, then you know I'll have to build a Wilma... Thanks again (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Welcome To The 25th Century

(...) I am not too familiar with Buck Rogers other than a few smattered references. And, I have never seen any ships from that. I guess I will have to do some web surfing tonight. Anyhow, I like what I see. Sometimes white can be a difficult color (...) (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Welcome To The 25th Century

Sometimes white can be a (...) Avery, Now that you mention it I do believe you are right about blue... It is a difficult color to build with. Most blue pieces are basic bricks, and the color blue that Lego uses is so bright that it's hard to build (...) (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Welcome To The 25th Century

mmm...BidiBidi (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.space)