 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 311
310  |  312
Subject:
Anywhere NYC.....just about
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:33:50 GMT

Hello,

I wanted some 'Jonathan time' on Fathers Day, so I spent an hour or so
building a couple of new facades for my planned town layout.
This is the link to the Brickshelf folder. The new buildings are the red ones.

I like how the tiles look on the facade on the building to the right. The
building to the left was inspired by the many Irish pubs in the city.

If you get a moment please take a look.

Any constructive feedback is appreciated.

Many thanks,
Jonathan