 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 277
MOCs: 6-wide Fed Ex Van, 4-wide VW Beetles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:33:34 GMT

All:

Hi there, it's been quite a long time since my last post.  (I recently
moved, so now after 6 months I've finally unpacked all my Lego.)

I've seen a few done before in Train layouts, so I thought I'd try my hand
at creating a FedEx van:

The neat thing about it is that the whole van was built upside-down ... that
is, all the studs face downward (except the roof & windshield).  I also made
some FedEx logos in photoshop and taped them onto the van, which give it a
great effect.

Also, I was inspired by Uli Meyer's 4-wide 1960s VW Beetle, and wanted to
create one of my own.  I made some changes to the front and bottom, but It's
mostly his design.  For contrast, I also made my own "New Beetle" and
photographed the two together:

Let me know what you think!

Sean
---