 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 20
  German Steam Engine BR50: MOC finished

Hi all! I have seldom used more SNOT and center-stud building techniques in a single model than in this new MOC (in 7-wide) of a German BR50 steam engine which has been finished yesterday after a building time of ca. 25h in total. You can find it in (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: German Steam Engine BR50: MOC finished

Outstanding. Thanks for all the detail pics. later, James Mathis (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German Steam Engine BR50: MOC finished

(...) Looks great Ben! (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German Steam Engine BR50: MOC finished

(...) This is a gorgeous MOC, Ben-- kudos to you! I have to laugh at how much you Deutschers are into "SNOT" (you even have the T-shirts:-) What fun you all must have at your fests... I see you are inching towards 8 wide-- HoMa still has still more (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German Steam Engine BR50: MOC finished

(...) Thanks! It is just the "competition" among uns fans, that make our models so good (and still better and better). I am daily amazed what a development in building has been taken place during the few past lugnet years. (...) I think the fun with (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German Steam Engine BR50: MOC finished

(...) Well done again Ben!! Thanks for all pictures showing details and the partly built model. I can see that there is a lot of clever solutions put into the construction. I think the 7-width gives good proportions to the model - it really has an (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German Steam Engine BR50: MOC finished

(...) Thanks for your words! (...) I agree moving connecting rods and pistons would be really great, but I think even these static parts do a lot for the first impression. Of course a new big wheel (with technic hole for moving pistons) would be the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)