 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1424
1423  |  1425
Subject:
Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:37:49 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

FROM: THE OFFICE OF THE LIEUTENANT GENERAL

TO: KOSMOS DIRECTORATE

RE: Tu-99 Torpedo Assault Bomber

Comrades, attached below is the finished prototype for the Tu-99 Assault Bomber. With a payload possible of six hot-load torpedoes and hardpoints for eight more external launch style, we at the Advanced Research Dept believe that this will present a serious threat and counterbalance to the recent launch of the Vanguard.