 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1170
  SS-E Paladin

Hello again, guys and gals. Here's my latest: (URL) The Paladin Super-Striker Elite>. (URL) Unfortunately, I copied the wrong file, so the write up won't be available until tomorrow. Anyhow, I'd appreciate any comments/criticisms you may have. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: SS-E Paladin

(...) Just not a good day... (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SS-E Paladin

(...) Philip, Just got through viewing this on B-shelf, and was waiting for a post to reply to! It is awesome! I really like the engine/wing things on the back. The cockpit is simply amazing! I would love to see how you did it! The greeblies are (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SS-E Paladin

"Phil Painter" <mealy_mouthed@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HG6rHw.1M8y@lugnet.com... (...) Pretty slick looking! There's lots of cool details in here. The use of blue and yellow on the missiles looks really good. Those two black cannisters (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SS-E Paladin

(...) WOW. This thing is.....gorgeous. The combination of SNOT and multi-thickness wings gives it such a solid appearance. Many ships (including my own) ofter neglect the underside detailing, but the black intakes(?) set against the white give the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SS-E Paladin

(...) Very nice lines and shape. Good stuff. -Jason (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SS-E Paladin

Thanks for the comments, guys. I'm glad you like it. I uploaded the text this morning. The cylindars on the sides are the (URL) scaled-down radars and targeting systems>. (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SS-E Paladin

Absolutely gorgeous. I must say this is the best solo fighter i've seen so far. It's so sleek! I love the colors too. Very classy and stylish. Terry (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SS-E Paladin

Oh wow. I love this. I love it's white and dark grey color scheme and how fluid in shape you made it. Plus, using barnicle bahrok eyes for weapons, genious. I also love it's cramped cockpit, it's missiles are a neat thing too. All in all, a very (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SS-E Paladin

(...) I like the anime-meets-Battlestar Galactica look of it. It almost seems like the front end could split in half and fire a gigantic energy beam. I'm not feeling the missiles. I don't know what it is, but they just don't seem very missile-y to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SS-E Paladin

(...) What they said. That's a pretty nice MOC you got there, Phillip. It's simple yet sophisticated, has a great shape, and you incorporated some nice SNOT. Good Job. -Bruce LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SS-E Paladin

(...) Thanks for the comments, Mark. I appreciate the criticism too. I like landing gears too—they're sometimes difficult to engineer well and their inclusion can sometimes really show a builder's mettle. However, I'm afraid for the better part of (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SS-E Paladin

(...) ok there's so much to say about this... it loooks so syd mead, and a lot like some stuff i've mucked about with but never finished (Eon, etc) smooth whites and that black line up the side the double plated wings the li'l blue trans greeblies (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SS-E Paladin

Cool ship! There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said yet, just wanted to add to the praise. Love, Sylvi (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)