 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1069
  The original "M" car

Hi folks! I just finished building the original "M" car, the BMW M1. Only 450 of the real ones were built, and even less out of Lego bricks, I guess :-) Unlike most people, who probably favor Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches or whatever, I would (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.modelteam) !!

  Re: The original "M" car

(...) Part of what makes this model so amazing is the work you put into the sides of the body. I've noticed with my own designs that the sides of the car often look too flat...you've completely avoided that, and your doors still open! Well, I'm (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: The original "M" car

(...) That is a work of art. One of my fellow employees owns one, and you can be assured, it only comes out twice a year for the local car shows. I am always in awe by the sight of it. It truely is my favorite. I can't wait to see your next project. (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: The original "M" car

(...) <<snipp>> (...) the last gas cap and windshiled wiper! I can't believe the amount of detail you managed to get in there. I think I need to visit just to smack you and tell you it can't be done with LEGO, not at that scale and not at that (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: The original "M" car

Andreas, Lovely. I always find your creations and their realistic style inspiring. You've perfectly modeled the shape of this car, and of course the details are as accurate as always! Really, it's a joy to view your vehicles! Seth. (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: The original "M" car

(...) Very cool. Awesome model! (...) It does have a look reminiscent of a Lamborghini or Ferrari. I'm not too familiar with cars, so I was surprised to see the look of this BMW. (...) Your attention to detail and function makes this a great model. (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: The original "M" car

Andreas, This model is great! Absolutely an 'El-Caracho' creation! LEGO: contract the guy, because his creations are better than yours!! I can imagine you love this car very much. When I was a little boy (six of seven I guess) my parents gave me a (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: The original "M" car

El Caracho! This is utterly fantastic. Whew, what a great creation. Boy o boy look at the details and the way you crafted the body. Really realy really nice. Really? Really. ;) Wow. I'm in love. e (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam)