 Model Team / 923
Re: The original "M" car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 14:30:39 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Andreas Engel writes:
Hi folks!

I just finished building the original "M" car, the BMW M1. Only 450 of the
real ones were built, and even less out of Lego bricks, I guess :-)

<<snipp>>

Pictures, construction details ... the whole story can be found at my website:

http://www.el-caracho.de

Andreas, your love for this car is evident. The MOC is filled with it, down to
the last gas cap and windshiled wiper!

I can't believe the amount of detail you managed to get in there. I think I
need to visit just to smack you and tell you it can't be done with LEGO, not at
that scale and not at that amount! MAN! You're like the bumble bee, it can't
fly but does. MOC's like this can't be done but you just ignore that and build
them anyway!

The amount of tinkering you had to put into that car is beyound my
comprehending!

Yikes.

Best regards,
/Tobbe