 Model Team / 922
Re: The original "M" car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 23:46:41 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Bram Lambrecht writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Andreas Engel writes:
I just finished building the original "M" car, the BMW M1. Only 450 of the
real ones were built, and even less out of Lego bricks, I guess :-)
http://www.el-caracho.de

That is absolutely beautiful, Andreas!
Part of what makes this model so amazing is the work you put into the sides of
the body.  I've noticed with my own designs that the sides of the car often
look too flat...you've completely avoided that, and your doors still open!
Well, I'm going to drool over the pictures some more...
Keep up the great work.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org

That is a work of art. One of my fellow employees owns one, and you can be
assured, it only comes out twice a year for the local car shows. I am always
in awe by the sight of it. It truely is my favorite. I can't wait to see
your next project.

Steven Weiser