 Announcements / 736
    SEALUG —Mark Sandlin
   Greetings everyone! It's time for me to announce SEALUG, the: SEattle Area Lego User Goup I posted an "is anyone interested" notice a few months back in loc.us.wa, and I received a few emails, but I've decided to get off my bricks and send out a big (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general) !

        Re: SEALUG —Mark Rideout
   (...) Whoohoo!! <snip> (...) If there is a need from someone to stay a night, it could work out to where my place has an opening.. just let me know. (...) I think the Age Limit with waver makes sense and is a good CYA. (...) I would be interested in (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa)

        Re: SEALUG —Mark Rideout
   (...) Well I'm going to reply to my own post just to get *another* post in the SEALUG newsgroup! I second Mark's WhooHoo also! :) Thanks Todd for setting up the newsgroup! -mark (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

        Re: SEALUG —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Welcome SEALUG, As you may know I maintain the MAP of Users Groups: (URL) I need to add SEALUG but before I do can you tell me what region do you want. Is this for all of Washington State or just the North West Corner of Washington State? Or (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

        Re: SEALUG —Mark Sandlin
   Hi Eric I had intended for SEALUG to be open to the entire Northwest region. With that in mind, I'd say go ahead and make the map include all of WA at the very least. We don't have a website as of yet, but there is discussion about that and perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

        Re: SEALUG —Eric Kingsley
     (...) No problem, if you want more than just WA let me know and I will put whatever region you want me to. Maybe WA + OR, or WA + OR + ID. Its whatever you want and if it changes in the future just let me know. (...) OK just let me know. Good Luck, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

        Re: SEALUG —John Aronson
   (...) Well im in Bellingham, not too far from your place and as you already know (Mark)I cant come to your house (arrrggghhh)so maybe some sort of general meeting place would be better. Some of my thought on where include: a YMCA or Boys and Girls (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

        Re: SEALUG —Mark Sandlin
   Unfortunately for you, John, future meeting places will likely be closer to Seattle, since most people live in and around there. Hopefully someone will have a school or meeting room we can perhaps make use of. ~M (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

        Re: SEALUG —John Aronson
   (...) That sounds good, maybe a library might work too. We could even do some sort of exbition of member models at some point.cya -John Aronson (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)