 Announcements / 650
649  |  651
Subject:
The Sanburn Systems Company is Now Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 04:07:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

To All,

    After 8 months of intense work, picture taking, counting, sorting, and the
like,
I am very proud to announce that The Sanburn Systems Company is now on-line,
for the first initial launch and testing, here:

http://www.sanburnsystems.com/index.htm

I will provide $0.50 in free parts to people that can tell me a technical
error, such as a broken link, etc. You will need to contact me at
siteadmin@sanburnsystems.com for this.

There are two items I know of off-hand:

1) Discover Cards do not work yet. The terminal will be activated by tomorrow.
You will get an error message otherwise.
2) Some bigger pictures need to be re-linked. All the thumbnails are present.

The Sanburn Systems Company is a straight sale individual or bulk LEGO part
selling company. We have over 30,000 parts right now, all from the Star Wars
LEGO Theme. I have matched all prices for parts with LEGO Direct, and you can
buy as many as you want, or just one, it is up to you. These are the sets I
currently have:

Star Wars Classic Series (Episodes 4,5,6)

7104 - Desert Skiff, 7110 - Landspeeder, 7128 - Speederbikes, 7130 -
Snowspeeder, 7134 - A Wing Fighter, 7140 - X Wing Fighter,
7144 - Slave 1, 7150 - Y Wing & TIE Fighter,
7180 - B Wing Fighter & Rebel Command Control Center

Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

7101 - Lightsaber Duel, 7111 - Droid Fighter, 7115 - Gungan Patrol,
7121 - Naboo Swamp, 7124 - Flash Speeder, 7131 - Anakin's Podracer,
7141 - Naboo Fighter, 7151 - Sith Infiltrator, 7161 - Gungan Sub,
and 7171 - Mos Espa Pod Race.

I also have another 30,000 parts I will be adding over the next few weeks
from various sets. To see further, just go to here:

http://www.sanburnsystems.com/sets.htm

Payments to The Sanburn Systems Company are fast and easy, I accept all major
credit cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover (It will be on-
line tomorrow!) using our secure server, http://www.signio.com. I
have "bought" a lot of things already, but I re-stocked them afterward, to
make sure they work. I would never have people do what I would not do. This is
the preferred method of payment. We also accept Paypal.com and x.com payments,
as well as personal checks, money orders, and cash in U.S. Dollars. I will
send out international orders. See our payment options page for ordering
information:

http://www.sanburnsystems.com/payment.htm

I tried to keep shipping costs reasonable, so I am not making money from
shipping, here are the details:

http://www.sanburnsystems.com/shipping.htm

I also offer price matching, on any on-line LEGO part, I will beat it by a
penny:

http://www.sanburnsystems.com/price-match.htm

I offer 100% satisfaction, and a 30 day refund / exchange guarantee:

http://www.sanburnsystems.com/cust-sat.htm

I also pledge never to sell or disclose any information in regards to you, to
anyone, at anytime. your personal and private information will never be sold,
or given away. You have my word on it:

http://www.sanburnsystems.com/privacy.htm

As for the future of The Sanburn Systems Company, I would like to expand into
all the current LEGO items on the market, I.E. Castle, Artic, Adventurers,
Ninja, TECHNIC, etc. I will wait and see what happens. I will try to get the
prices lowered, but that is still in negotiations with several people at this
point. The sky is the limit. Any ideas or suggestions on what should be
carried will be appreciated.

Anyway, the site is ready, so please stop and by and tell me what you think.
You can e-mail me directly here at: ssanburn@sanburnsystems.com

I look forward to serving the On-line community of LUGNET, and hope that I
provide a good service to all LEGO loving people. Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
Scott E. Sanburn
Owner, the Sanburn Systems Company
http://www.sanburnsystems.com